At Beat by Beat Entertainment we understand the importance of your child’s Bar/Bat Mitzvah. Based on our extensive experience, we have determined that there are six key factors to consider when creating your ultimate mitzvah experience. These include:
1) The guests or the ACR (adult to child ratio) – This will dictate the blend of dancing, games and sing-a-longs.
2) The BGR (boy/girl) ratio – This will determine the type of games played and the amount of follow-along dances.
3) The Candle Lighting Ceremony – This is one of the most important and nerve-wracking experiences for a child and parents. We make a CD with your selections to ensure an error free ceremony.
4) Games – Games are used to enhance the child’s experience (and create a vital blend between dancing and downtime).
5) Prizes – Prizes are the key to keeping everyone interested and well behaved throughout the games.
6) Timeline – A written timeline helps keep everyone on the same page (including parents, entertainers, and caterers). It’s basically a game plan for to ensure the party has seamless transitions.
Put our experience to work for you!
We look forward to speaking with you about your child’s passage in to adulthood and helping you plan a once in a lifetime event.